It’s safe to say 2013 has been an amazing year for music. Not only did I enjoy albums of a couple of my fav artists but a few others managed to surprise me as well. Here’s a list of 13 of my fav albums of 2013 ranked by their release date.
1. A$AP ROCKY Long Live A$AP January 15
2. Justin Timberlake 20/20 Experience part 1 March 15
3. Major Lazer Free the universe April 15
4. Daft Punk Random Acces Memories May 17
5. Kanye West Yeezus June 17
6. J Cole Born Sinner June 17
7. Jay Z Magna Carta Holy Grail July 4
8. Stromae Racine Carré August 16
9. John Legend Love in the future August 30
10. Drake NWTS September 13
11. Pusha T My Name is my name October 8
12. Beyonce : Beyonce December 13
13. Justin Bieber: Journals December 22
#ootn #backless #allwhiteerthang
Happy Birthday Albania. 101
I’m not a talker, or maybe I am but I prefer being the silent one. I’d rather express myself on a piece of paper. Why? Because there’s so much going on in my head. If I tried to explain, it would lead to a big explosion of words, gibberish, nonsense, waist of breath and a message that doesn’t come across like I initially intended. Perhaps it would sound a bit like baby language.. I don’t know. Here’s what I know, that piece of paper gives me TIME. Time to re-think, time to put things in perspective, time to crease my thoughts and throw them away in the bin, time to scratch and start over.
Time we all need, cause often we are misunderstood.
#Pancakes make everything better. 😋😍